Health care needs are not one size fits all...
MVG allows you to select customized options that work best for you.
Eligibility for these benefits starts the first of the month after date of hire for full time team members.
- Humana – two PPO medical plans to choose from for full time team members
- Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and Cancer Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Humana Vision Care
- Health Advocate – provides assistance for healthcare and insurance related issues as well as resources to deal with life stressors such as emotional, marital and financial difficulties
- Flexible Savings Account
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
Who wants to work forever?
Miami Valley Gaming makes saving for retirement easy!
At Miami Valley Gaming, we value our team members and want to help them manage their finances and plan for their future with our outstanding 401(k) program. We offer a competitive “Safe Harbor” 401k program administered by MassMutual for full time team members after 90 days of employment. Miami Valley Gaming will MATCH your contribution – 100% for the first 3%, and 50% for the next 2%. Team members are also fully vested from day one, making the road to retirement even easier.
Paid Time Off
Need time to unwind? MVG understands work/life balance.
Miami Valley Gaming provides a flexible paid time off plan for full and part time team members. Time is accrued based on hours worked and increases with length of service. Full time team members can accrue up to 4 weeks of PTO during the first year of employment! Team members can use this paid time for the unexpected, or planned rest and relaxation.
If earning a degree is one of your dreams, we can help you get there!
At Miami Valley Gaming, we recognize that our success flows from the skills, knowledge and performance of our team members. Our tuition assistance program encourages personal development through formal education so our team members are able to maintain and improve job-related skills or enhance their ability to compete for reasonably attainable positions within the organization. The goal of this program is to support team members who want to increase their skills, knowledge and career capabilities through continued education while still maintaining employment.
Working here comes with great perks!
What would a great company be without fabulous perks?
- Receive 1.5x pay for working select holidays and high volume business days
- 30% discount at select restaurants AND our gift shop.
- Team member dining room offers free beverages, tvs, foosball table, pinball machine and an arcade gaming machine with 300+ games.
- Our team member lounge offers a quiet and restful area to take a break on our plush chairs or surf the web using the computer lab.
- Team Member Referral Program – refer a friend to work for us and receive $300
- Buckeye Rewards- earn points for performance, recognition and years of service to cash in on thousands of products
- Team Member Events throughout the year View pics
- Prescription Discount Card
- Various discounts for gyms, banking, cars and more!