Health care needs are not one size fits all...
MVG allows you to select customized options that work best for you.
Eligibility for these benefits starts the first of the month after date of hire for full time associates.
- Humana – two PPO medical plans to choose from for full time associates
- Accident Coverage, Critical Illness, and Cancer Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance through Delta Dental
- Humana Vision Care
- Health Advocate – provides assistance for healthcare and insurance related issues as well as resources to deal with life stressors such as emotional, marital and financial difficulties
- Flexible Savings Account
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
Who wants to work forever?
Miami Valley Gaming makes saving for retirement easy!
At Miami Valley Gaming, we value our associates and want to help them manage their finances and plan for their future with our outstanding 401(k) program. We offer a competitive “Safe Harbor” 401k program administered by MassMutual for full time associates after 90 days of employment. Miami Valley Gaming will MATCH your contribution – 100% for the first 3%, and 50% for the next 2%. Associates are also fully vested from day one, making the road to retirement even easier.
Paid Time Off
Need time to unwind? MVG understands work/life balance.
Miami Valley Gaming provides a flexible paid time off plan for full and part time associates. Time is accrued based on hours worked and increases with length of service. Full time associates can accrue up to 4 weeks of PTO during the first year of employment! Associates can use this paid time for the unexpected, or planned rest and relaxation.
If earning a degree is one of your dreams, we can help you get there!
At Miami Valley Gaming, we recognize that our success flows from the skills, knowledge and performance of our associates. Our tuition assistance program encourages personal development through formal education so our associates are able to maintain and improve job-related skills or enhance their ability to compete for reasonably attainable positions within the organization. The goal of this program is to support associates who want to increase their skills, knowledge and career capabilities through continued education while still maintaining employment.
Working here comes with great perks!
What would a great company be without fabulous perks?
- Receive 1.5x pay for working select holidays and high volume business days
- 30% discount at select restaurants AND our gift shop.
- Associate dining room offers free beverages, tvs, ping pong table, putting green and basketball hoop while our associate lounge offers a quiet and restful area to take a break on our plush chairs or surf the web using the computer lab.
- Associate Referral Program – refer a friend to work for us and receive $300
- $100 for 100% - bonus program for receiving 100% on a mystery shop
- Buckeye Rewards- earn points for performance, recognition and years of service to cash in on thousands of products
- Free Financial Counseling sessions
- Associate Events throughout the year. View pics
- Prescription Discount Card
- Various discounts for gyms, banking, cars and more!